Viber and its functions
Viber is a cross-platform instant messaging and voice over IP (VoIP) application that allows users to send text messages, make phone calls, and share photos and videos with other Viber users. Viber is available for smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers, and it can be used on both WiFi and cellular networks.
Some key features of Viber include:
- Text messaging: Users can send text messages to other Viber users for free.
- Voice and video calls: Viber allows users to make voice and video calls to other Viber users for free, regardless of their location.
- Group chat: Users can create group chats with other Viber users to hold discussions and share messages and media.
- Stickers and emoticons: Viber offers a wide range of stickers and emoticons that users can use to express themselves in messages.
- Public accounts: Viber allows users to follow and interact with public accounts, which can be created by businesses, celebrities, and other organizations.
- End-to-end encryption: Viber uses end-to-end encryption to secure all of its communication, including text messages, voice and video calls, and shared media.
Overall, Viber is a convenient and secure way for users to communicate with others and stay connected, whether they’re on their smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer.