Cheat geolocation on Android
How to changing your location can be useful in different situations? For example, if you want to share it with someone, but do not want to tell where you really are. In addition, a fake location is sometimes needed for AR games like Pokemon Go to collect rare characters that are not nearby. Whatever the reason, location spoofing will always come in handy. Want to know the best way to do it? Just follow our guide on how to cheat geolocation on Android 13.
To change the location on Android 13, a cool application was released not so long ago – iMyFone AnyTo Location Changer, which was previously only available on iOS. If you are looking for an option to fake GPS, then iMyFone AnyTo is what you need.
How to Fake Geolocation on Android:
Creating a fake location with iMyFone AnyTo is very easy. If you need to simply fool the GPS, then the Teleport mode in the application will suit you. Everything is very simple:
- 1. Launch the iMyFone AnyTo app and click “Locate My Location” in the bottom right corner.
- 2. Use the Teleport mode: in the application, press and hold the place on the map that you want to select.
- 3. On the map, you just need to select the desired place and confirm the choice.
- 4/A “Change your location” popup will appear at the bottom of the screen: select “Move” to move to the destination.
A “Change your location” popup will appear at the bottom of the screen: select “Move” to move to the destination.
Fake geolocation on Android 13 without Root
The application has several useful features that allow you to spoof the GPS in different ways. There is also the easiest way to select a random point on the map, other methods allow you to create complex routes and even move around neighboring cities in AR mode. No one will notice the deception – see how it works.
The application has several modes of operation
- Teleport mode. This is the main mode for fake geolocation on android smartphone. The function allows you to create a fake location by switching it to the selected point.
- Route construction mode. A function that can be used when you want to build a route from point A to point B. With this option, you can select the start of the path and the end point, and the application simulates your movement from one place to another.
- Route with multiple stops. Unlike the previous mode, this one allows you to create a complex route so that it goes through several points.
- Joystick mode. Another iMyFone AnyTo feature that allows you to move freely around the area. Select a point on the map and use the joystick on the screen to move in any direction. Convenient for Pokemon Go when there is no character in your city, but it can be found in another location by fooling the GPS.
- Circle movement. This mode allows you to loop the movement between two points when the start and end are nearby. The program asks you if you want to build a circular route: if so, the application combines them, as if you left the same point and returned to it.
And this is not all that the application can do. The developers have written detailed instructions on how to use the utility on different iMyFone AnyTo platforms – be sure to read it!